Brand Designer (UI/UX)
What will you be responsible for?
- Design responsive web pages for our website;
- Maintain and keep our design system and components library up to date;
- Design email campaigns, marketing collateral, and advertising assets;
- Work with photography and simple graphics (creating vector elements, retouching, and doing color correction).
What skills should you have?
- 2-3 years of UI/UX and responsive design experience and a portfolio of relevant projects;
- Experience with typography, layout, and grids;
- Strong design aesthetics and great taste;
- Creativity and strategic thinking with a clear vision and ability to present well;
- 2-3 years of experience with Figma or Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of InDesign;
- Experience in communicating with native speakers;
- Basic knowledge of motion design;
- Experience of working in a team.
In anticipation of a new visual identity (created for us by Pentagram!), we’re looking for a UI/UX designer to join as a substantial part of our Brand Design team. You’ll help further evolve and extend our brand by designing our website, landing pages, and marketing collateral. You’ll be working alongside a rockstar team of designers spread across Warsaw, New York, and San Francisco, and will be closely collaborating with the UI/UX team lead and development team.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing