Global Mobility Manager
What will you be responsible for?
- Provision of clear guidance to the relocated employees on the procedures, requirements, time lines, and documents required for their legalization in Poland;
- Close collaboration with the local governmental authorities to make the process of application for work and residence permits for the relocated employees as smooth as possible (accompany the employees to such authorities, if necessary);
- Elaboration of the application documents for work visas to Poland (initial application, visa renewal, maintenance of status);
- Preparation of documents related to temporary (karta czasowego pobytu) and permanent (karta stałego pobytu) residence permits;
- Close collaboration with external counsels to comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with leading relocation practitioners on best practice approaches, market trends, and strategies;
- Development and implementation of internal Global Mobility policies and procedures;
- Constant monitoring of Poland immigration landscape and updating/improving internal immigration resources (policies, procedures, communications);
- Serving as a focal point for the company staff who are relocating and provide best-in-class service and support to the staff (and their dependents, if applicable) throughout their relocation;
- Budget administering, reporting;
- Gathering feedback from the employees about relocation/immigration related problems;
- Performing quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision;
- Other duties related to relocation and legalization issues that may arise during the process.
What skills should you have?
- 3+ years of work experience as a Global Mobility Manager/Travel Manager/HR Specialist/Paralegal;
- Spoken and written Polish is a must; good knowledge of English and/or Russian is a plus- Strong customer service orientation;
- Strong MS Office skills;
- Excellent time and self-management skills;
- Personal experience of international relocation is a plus.
iTechArt welcomes motivated professionals to join us as a Global Mobility Manager.
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest-growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the United States and Western Europe.
Our key expertise is finance, wealth management, healthcare, online education, ecommerce, and social networking. Our clients are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from the Fortune 500.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing