What will you be responsible for?
- Formation of a new delivery department "from scratch" (or growing the department in case a small team is allocated at the start);
- Setting strategic direction for the department's growth and development;
- Planning and allocating resources within the department;
- Budget preparation and management;
- Team management: participation in interviews and making hiring decisions, onboarding, setting goals and individual development plans, program mentoring, performance reviews, motivation, etc.;
- Collaboration with sales and participation in pre-sales: negotiations with potential customers, analysis and evaluation of projects, preparation of technical solutions and proposals.
What skills should you have?
- 1+ years of experience in managing a delivery/department/team;
- Knowledge and understanding of "agile" development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Technical background (experience in web / mobile development, RM, etc.);
- Experience in pre-sales and working closely with customers;
- Well-developed managerial and organizational skills, preferably entrepreneurial skills;
- English level not lower than Intermediate with the ability to express yourself confidently and effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Interest in building your competencies and developing your business niche.
Our company is actively expanding ongoing projects and initiates new ones. Following the team's growth, there is a need to create new departments and activities.
Responsibilities of the Group Manager will include the formation and management of a separate unit and building expertise in a technological direction that is of interest to you. It can be Java, Python, Ruby, .NET, Node.js, iOS & Android, Frontend, or others.
You are the person who will define the success and final results! Each unit is independent in determining its development vector, as well as the strategy for managing human and financial resources.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing