Junior Java Developer
What will you be responsible for?
- Communication with clients, clarification and discussion of project requirements;
- Participation in project planning;
- Conducting and passing code reviews;
- Involvement in multiple stages of development: new functionality demos, writing tests, application development and release;
- Working in distributed teams, adding new features;
- Refinement and maintenance of existing functionality.
What skills should you have?
- Good knowledge of Java and 3+ months experience in commercial Java development;
- Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate;
- Knowledge of React.js or Angular will be a big plus;
- Knowledge and understanding of OOP principles and design patterns;
- Proficiency in English (Pre-Intermediate level and above).
iTechArt has been developing Java solutions since the company’s founding. Our Java team consists of more than 300 developers who have successfully implemented a wide variety of projects.
We provide web development services based on a widely used stack, including Java, Spring, and Hibernate. Our engineers are involved in the backend development and Big Data projects and work as full-stack developers.
As we are actively expanding Java development and launching new projects, we will be happy to welcome new Remarkable People to the team.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing