Middle Data Engineer
What will you be responsible for?
- Design and implementation of transformed data;
- Collecting, storing, and preparing data for further use by other team members;
- Management of various databases and large-scale processing systems in order to provide easy access to the required information of analytical infrastructure.
What skills should you have?
- 1+ years experience with Spark and Kafka;
- Hands-on experience with database solutions
- Understanding of data modeling and data storage;
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL;
- Solid knowledge of one of the following languages: Python, Java, Scala, Golang;
- Hands-on experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure;
- Hands-on experience with building ETL processes;
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes;
- English level not lower than Intermediate.
iTechArt has proven expertise in application development and testing, helping our clients get into the top ratings and win users worldwide with our solutions.
In our work, we put continuous development and moving forward first. We've already grown our team from 300 to 3,500+ people, opened offices in 7 countries, become winners of prestigious awards, such as Stevie, Inc. 5000, and Clutch.co, - and it's not the limit.
We have ongoing projects in domains like medicine, education, marketing, real estate, and video services. A person who will join the team will define which projects to take on depending on their wishes.
The technology stack depends on the project, but we mostly use Spark (possibly along with Scala, Python, or Java). Apache Kafka, Apache Cassandra, Apache Hadoop (MapReduce, HDFS, Apache Hive), Apache Parquet, AWS (Glue, Athena, Redshift, S3) are also used.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing