Middle Golang Developer
What will you be responsible for?
- Participation in the assessment, planning, and development of the project architecture;
- Code refactoring and redesign of existing features;
- Writing tests;
- Direct communication with English-speaking customers when needed to discuss design solutions;
- If desired - participation in technical interviews or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev / meet-ups format (including external), including external ones.
What skills should you have?
- At least 1 year of hands-on commercial experience in software development;
- Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Travis;
- MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Neo4j, Redis, PostgreSQL, MySQL;
- Knowledge of gRPC, RabbitMQ, Kafka, REST;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- English language not lower than Pre-Intermediate (and you want to improve it)
We got our first Golang developer on board in 2017. Since then, our dedicated Golang team has grown to over 30 gophers.
We have worked on developing an open-source project, as well as the projects located in private GitHub repositories for our clients that include companies from the USA, Singapore, Brazil, and Israel. All our projects are based on microservices architecture and run mainly on the Google Cloud Platform. We host weekly meetups and regularly attend Go conferences.
At the Golang Developer meetups, we discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools. We have an international team with specialists from Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, and other countries.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing