Middle Golang Developer
- Participation in the assessment, planning, and development of the project architecture
- Code refactoring
- Writing tests
- Direct communication with English-speaking customers when needed to discuss design solutions
- Participation in code review
- If desired - participation in technical interviews or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev / meet-ups format (including external), including external ones.
- At least 1 year of hands-on commercial experience in software development
- Knowledge of Golang and microservices
- Understanding of Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Travis
- MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Neo4j, Redis, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- gRPC, RabbitMQ, Kafka, REST
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- English language not lower than Pre-Intermediate (A2)
We got our first Golang developer on board in 2017. Since then, our dedicated Golang team has grown to over 30 developers.
We have worked on developing an open source project, as well as the projects located in private GitHub repositories for our clients that include companies from the USA, Singapore, Brazil, and Israel. All our projects are based on microservices architecture and run mainly on the Google Cloud Platform.
We host weekly meetups and regularly attend Go conferences. At Golang meetups, developers discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools.
We have an international team with members from Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, and other countries.