Middle Java Developer
- Participation in the full cycle development full development cycle
- Analysis and preparation of technical solutions
- Writing quality, well-documented code
- Participation in the pre-sales activities presale activities
- Projects’ estimation, gatheringcollection of requirements, participation in interviews with the customers
- Participation in code reviews and meetings with the client
- 1+ year experience in commercial Java development using Spring
- Experience with React.js or Vue.js;, Angular will be a plus
- English language level not lower than Intermediate (B1)
- Experience in communicating and working with with customers will be a plus
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
iTechArt has been developing Java solutions since the company’s founding. Now the Java team consists of more than 200 developers that have successfully implemented a variety of projects.
We provide web development services based on a widely used stack, including Java, Spring, Hibernate, and others. Our engineers continuously improve their backend development expertise, work as full-stack developers, and get involved in big data projects.
We constantly launch new projects and actively develop Java direction, and welcome new Remarkable People to the team.