Middle .NET Developer
What will you be responsible for?
- Development of new functionality of applications using the .NET stack;
- Participation in the full cycle of software application and business logic development;
- Direct communication with English-speaking customers;
- Conducting code reviews.
What skills should you have?
- At least 1 year of practical experience with .NET;
- Knowledge of .NET, ASP.NET / ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL Server;
- English language level not lower than Intermediate;
- Experience in communicating with English-speaking customers;
- Desire to improve skills and keep abreast of the latest technological advances in .NET development.
Our company has been developing .NET solutions since 2002 and has grown its .NET team to 450+ developers. We have 100+ completed projects in such domains as finance, medicine, e-commerce, education, marketing, and real estate.
Our full-stack engineers write real code and work with the modern .NET stack, including ASP.NET CORE, ASP.NET WebApi, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, UWP, and Entity Framework, as well as front-end frameworks, such as React, Angular, and VueJS.
The company hosts meetups where we discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools, e.g., Docker (CI / CD), Microsoft Azure, and RabbitMQ. We are looking for a self-motivated .NET developer, ready to offer ingenious solutions and successfully implement them as a member of our dedicated team.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing