Middle Node.js Developer
- Participation in the analysis of customer requirements, preparation of technical solutions, work planning creation of work plans, and development of the project architecture
- Development of new features, code refactoring, and redesign of existing functions Development of new, refactoring and redesign of existing functions
- Writing tests
- Communication with English-speaking customers when needed to discuss design solutions Discussion of design solutions directly with English-speaking customers
- Participation in the code review
- If desired - participation in technical interviews and / or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev / meetups format (, including external ones).
- Knowledge of Node.js and at least one of the following frameworks: Express.js, Koa.js, Sails.js, Hapi.js, Nest.js, Next.js, Meteor.js, or similar or others
- Understanding of how REST API and JSON work
- Familiar with Understanding authorization and security (JSON Web Tokens (JWT))
- Strong database skills (MongoDB, MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- English language level not lower than A2 (Elementary / Pre-Intermediate) English language not lower than Pre-Intermediate (A2)
Nice to have:
Experience with front-end development and a desire to grow as a full-stack specialist
Node.js / Full-stack JS is one of the main technologies used in the company's web development services. most popular directions in the company and topical for our customers! In our work, we use top technology stack, such as Express.js, Koa.js, Sails.js, Hapi.js, Nest.js, Next.js, and Meteor.js.
Our Node.js engineers are ready to work as full-stack developers of nontrivial solutions involving other tools and technologies, including React.js, Angular, Vue.js, and React Native mobile app development.
The team's credo is the maximum of challenging and interesting tasks and the minimum of bug fixing!
The company hosts regular meetups where we discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools The company hosts meetups at which we discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools.