Middle Ruby Developer
- Participation in the full application development life cycle and developing business logic
- Analysis and preparation of technical solutions
- Writing quality, well-documented code
- Working with legacy code
- Project estimation, gathering requirements, participation in interviews with the customers
- Occasional business trips and direct communication with English-speaking customers
- At least 2 years of hands-on commercial experience in software development
- Commercial experience in Ruby language
- Understanding how relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) work
- Proficiency in JS / CoffeeScript
- Experience working with React will be an advantage
- English language level not lower than Intermediate (B1)
iTechArt started using the Ruby language in its projects 6 years ago. Developers who were working with other technologies before switching to Ruby have been standing at the emergence of this direction in the company.
Now the Ruby team includes 70+ professionals working on over 15 projects across various domains, such as healthcare, healthy eating, advertising, insurance, music, food delivery, modeling, and auto business.
Every Friday, our experts hold internal Ruby MeetUp events, where they share live cases from implemented projects, discuss the latest news in the Ruby world, or watch videos from conferences.
Being a part of the Ruby community at iTechArt, you will work on new interesting projects, take on non-trivial tasks, and make the best of the opportunities for your professional growth.