Middle Python Developer
- Design and implement applications and services from the scratch including microservices and data processing solutions;
- Implement new modules, features;
- Write high-quality, tested, well-documented code;
- Write and support efficient unit-tests;
- Work closely with product management and technical leadership to create products, which meet their needs, and effectively solve given tasks.
- At least 2+ years of professional experience in python programming;
- Experience in developing web applications using Django and/or other frameworks;
- Experience with modern software development workflow and deployment tools;
- Understanding of general software engineering best practices like SOLID/KISS/DRY principles;
- Good communication skills;
- Communication in English on a professional level.
Will be an advantage:
- Familiarity with REST services;
- Experience with front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue).
iTechArt Group is a fast-growing outsourcing company in the custom software engineering area. Working at iTechArt Group is an opportunity to participate in web and mobile application development together with our clients, which are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from Fortune 500.
Our key expertise is Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking.
We are currently looking for a Middle Python Engineer for our Lodz office.
- Attractive and competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience
- Remote work option and flexible working hours
- Private medical care
- Extra social benefits - Kafeteria MyBenefit
- Foreign language classes
- Integration events
- For candidates from Lodz - modern and cosy office in city centre - Hi Piotrkowska (next to Unicorn Stable) with nice leisure zone