What will you be responsible for?
- Formation of a new resource pool from scratch (or growing the existing one);
- Participation in interviews and making hiring decisions;
- Onboarding, mentoring, setting goals and creating individual development plans, conducting performance reviews;
- Team motivation;
- Participation in pre-sales: analysis and evaluation of projects, preparation solutions, and proposals.
- Development of a QA strategy and plan.
What skills should you have?
- 7+ experience as Software QA, including 5+ experience as QA Senior/Lead/Manager;
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related qualifications;
- Experience in people management or leading a team;
- Solid experience in Agile testing methodologies and best practices;
- Solid experience with testing complex enterprise or customer-facing applications;
- Expert knowledge of software testing, quality improvement, quality process, quality assurance methodologies, and best practices;
- Experiences in web services;
- English level not lower than Intermediate with the ability to express yourself confidently and effectively verbally and in writing.
- Experience and a good understanding of automation testing and frameworks are a plus;
- Software Testing or Quality related certification is a plus.
iTechArt has been building its expertise in software testing for more than 15 years. We partner with ambitious startups and giant companies from the USA and Europe across various domains, i.e., FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, and e-commerce. iTechArt has five testing departments and 350+ QA and QA automation specialists in its team. More than 50% of the team are Senior QA engineers. Our test automation experts host meetups where they share their knowledge with teammates and specialists from other companies.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing