Senior DevOps Engineer (Windows)
What will you be responsible for?
- Participation in the assessment, planning, and development of the project architecture;
- Code refactoring and redesign of existing features;
- Direct communication with English-speaking customers when needed to discuss design solutions;
- If desired - participation in technical interviews and / or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev / meetup format (including external events).
What skills should you have?
- At least 4 years of experience in DevOps (Windows);
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, Windows infrastructure, and Microsoft Azure;
- Hands-on experience with Docker, CI / CD, PowerShell, Azure Cloud, ARM templates, Redis;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Proficiency in English (English language level not lower than Intermediate).
iTechArt works mainly with startups from the USA and Western European countries to help them attract investors and gain customer loyalty. We have a proven track record of raising several rounds of investments for our partners' products. In our work, we take on challenging projects and use a modern technology stack. Our domains include FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, SaaS solutions, and more.
The company hosts meetups where we discuss the latest news, complex project solutions, and reviews of new tools. We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who never stops in his/her professional growth and will maximize the predictability, efficiency, and safety of software development.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing