Senior DevOps Engineer
- Participation in the assessment, planning, and development of the project architecture;
- Refactoring and redesigning of existing infrastructure;
- Migrating various work-loads to modern technologies stack like Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless;
- Discussion of design solutions directly with technical leadership;
- If desired - participation in technical interviews and/or mentoring, knowledge sharing at dev2dev, and internal/external meetups.
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps position;
- Strong knowledge of cloud services (AWS or Google Cloud);
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, CI/CD;
- Knowledge of Python would be a plus;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban);
- English language level not lower than Intermediate (B1).
iTechArt Group is a fast-growing outsourcing company in the custom software engineering area. Working at iTechArt Group is an opportunity to participate in web and mobile application development together with our clients, which are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from Fortune 500.
Our key expertise is Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking.
We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our Lodz office.
- Attractive and competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience
- Remote work option and flexible working hours
- Private medical care
- Extra social benefits - Kafeteria MyBenefit
- Foreign language classes
- Integration events
- For candidates from Lodz - modern and cosy office in city centre - Hi Piotrkowska (next to Unicorn Stable) with nice leisure zone