LodzApply for position
Senior Flutter Developer
What will you be responsible for?
- Client communication, clarification and discussion of their requirements;
- Participation in project planning;
- Conducting and passing a code review;
- Participation in different stages of software development: demoing new features, writing tests, building and releasing apps;
- Work in distributed teams, writing new functionality.
What skills should you have?
- Good command of English (Intermediate+);
- Development experience in native mobile applications and modules (Android/iOS/React Native) for 4+ years;
- Experience in commercial or open-source development on Flutter;
- Knowledge of Dart/Flutter and desire to develop in Flutter development;
- Understanding of OOP, Git, Gradle, Pods, Pub;
- Understanding of Redux and BLoC architectures.
iTechArt has been building its expertise in software testing for more than 15 years. We partner with ambitious startups and giant companies from the USA and Europe across various domains, i.e., FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, and e-commerce.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing