Senior Front-end Developer
What will you be responsible for?
- Analysis of customer requirements, preparation of technical solutions, work planning, and architecture design;
- New feature development, refactoring, and redesign of existing features;
- Discussion of design solutions directly with customers;
- Participation in code review;
- Writing the tests;
- Continuous integration;
- If desired - participation in technical interviews and/or mentoring, knowledge sharing at dev2dev, and internal/external meetups.
What skills should you have?
- Minimum 4 years of web development experience;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and CSS preprocessors (Sass / Less);
- Hands-on experience with React.js / Angular / Vue.js, willingness to learn new frameworks and libraries;
- Familiar with the Gulp / Grunt compilers, as well as Webpack (desirable);
- Knowledge of Relay / GraphQL and Redux / Flux is a nice-to-have;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- English level not lower than pre-intermediate (and you want to improve it).
- Node.js expertise;
- Experience working with RDBMS;
- Experience working with MongoDB.
Frontend is one of the main focuses of the company's web development services. We've been developing frontend solutions for 10+ years, gaining profound expertise and growing into the frontend dev community. The company is expanding its dream team by hiring frontend and full-stack experts ready to get on non-trivial tasks! We write real code and use modern technology stack, such as React.js, Angular, and Vue.js.
We often combine Node.js backend and the mobile version of React Native in our projects. The credo of the frontend developers team is the maximum of challenging and interesting tasks and the minimum of bug fixing! The company hosts meetups where frontend developers discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools. As we are growing and launching new projects, we welcome new Senior Frontend developers into the team.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing