Senior iOS Developer
What will you be responsible for?
- Participation in the analysis of customer requirements, preparation of technical solutions and work plans, and development of the project architecture;
- Development of new features, code refactoring, and redesign of existing functions;
- Direct communication with customers when needed to discuss design solutions;
- Participation in code reviews;
- Writing tests;
- Continuous integration;
- If desired, participation in technical interviews and/or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev/meetup format (including external events).
What skills should you have?
- English knowledge level not lower than Intermediate;
- 4+ years of experience in Swift development;
- Experience with RxSwift, MVVM;
- Experience with git, understanding of git flow;
- Experience writing unit tests and working with CI/CD.
Our company has been developing mobile solutions since 2008 and has grown its mobile engineering team to 85+ developers. We have 50+ completed projects in such domains as logistics, real estate, sports, IoT, and restaurant business.
We are fully responsible for all technical solutions in some of the projects. In our work, we try to implement processes that improve the quality of the code: Unit / UI tests, cross-code review, CI / CD.
The company hosts meetups where iOS Developers discuss the latest news, complex design decisions, and reviews of new tools.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing