Senior Salesforce Developer
What will you be responsible for?
- App development on Salesforce platform, including architectural work;
- Participation in projects developed from scratch, as well as those in the active phase of development;
- Participation in code reviews;
- Communication with English-speaking customers when needed to discuss design solutions
- Mentoring beginners
- If desired - knowledge sharing in dev2dev / meetup format (including external events).
What skills should you have?
- You have at least 3-4 years of experience with Salesforce and force.com;
- Deep knowledge and understanding of principles of the Salesforce CRM Platform.
- Competent Knowledge of the Security Model and User Permissions.
- Knowledge of standard system features and declarative tools.
- Strong experience in Apex, Lightning Aura/Lightning Web Components, System & Platform Integrations.
- Familiarity with CI/CD setup.
- Familiarity with Visualforce, SLDS.
- Knowledges and hand-on experience in Sales and Services Clouds.
- Experience in one of following areas would be a plus: Experience Cloud, Health Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Mulesoft, Field Service Lightning, Salesforce DX.
- Understanding and using OOP principles, familiarity with design patterns, good coding practices.
- Experience in requirements gathering and analysis and working with the business stakeholders.
- Your English level is Upper-Intermediate.
The team currently has 70+ certified engineers with expertise in Sales, Service, Marketing, Experience, and Analytics Cloud. The company is a Gold Consulting partner.
Inside the team, dev2dev sessions are held, where we discuss the most interesting changes in the platform and new approaches to development. Some of the guys are regular speakers of the external Salesforce developer community. We also provide an opportunity to obtain international certification at the expense of the company!
Most projects use modern approaches to organize development: Salesforce DX, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery.
We are actively implementing Lightning Web Components.
The subject area of the projects is quite wide: insurance, healthcare, finance, retail, e-commerce and others.
In addition to the most common sales and service clouds, we work with Einstein analytics, community, marketing cloud, mulesoft.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing