Senior Salesforce Developer
What will you be responsible for?
- App development on Salesforce platform, including architectural work;
- Participation in projects developed from scratch, as well as those in the active phase of development;
- Work with Apex classes, triggers, and controllers;
- Participation in code reviews;
- Communication with English-speaking customers when needed to discuss design solutions
- If desired - mentoring beginners, knowledge sharing in dev2dev / meetup format (including external events).
What skills should you have?
- You have at least 3 years of experience with Salesforce and force.com;
- You have an in-depth knowledge of Apex;
- You are well-versed in web technologies;
- You understand how to communicate with customers to achieve the desired results;
- Your English level is not lower than Intermediate, and you are willing to improve it.
The team currently has 50+ certified engineers with expertise in Sales, Service, Marketing, Experience, and Analytics Cloud. The company has the status of Salesforce Gold Consulting partner. We host internal dev2dev sessions to discuss new development approaches and the most important changes on the platform. Some of our engineers are regular speakers at the events held by the Salesforce developer community. We also provide an opportunity to obtain international certification at the expense of the company! In most of our projects, we apply modern software development practices, such as Salesforce DX, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing