Senior Salesforce Technical Consultant
What will you be responsible for?
- Implementation, development, and support of a wide range of solutions based on the Salesforce.com platform;
- Participation in pre-sales;
- Management and control of projects related to the implementation and integration of Salesforce for clients from different industries (business trips to meet clients from the U.S. and Europe are possible);
- Preparation of design solutions, including design verification;
- Project implementation and control;
- Process analysis;
- Collecting customer requirements;
- Configuration and data migration;
- Keeping in touch with clients.
What skills should you have?
- You have a strong technical background in Salesforce;
- You have 4+ years of development experience using Salesforce APIs, Apex, and Visualforce / Lightning / LWC, as well as experience in leading and completing several Salesforce integration projects as a lead technical specialist;
- You have a profound understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the Salesforce.com platform;
- You are attentive to clients' needs and requirements, considering their business processes;
- You can handle multiple tasks at the same time, get the priorities straight, and pay attention to the needs of customers while staying focused on commerce goals;
- You have good presentation and communication skills;
- You have experience in in-person, classroom, or online training of users Salesforce certifications will be considered a plus;
- Your English level is not lower than Intermediate, and you are willing to improve it.
The team currently has 50+ certified engineers with expertise in Sales, Service, Marketing, Experience, and Analytics Cloud. The company has the status of Salesforce Gold Consulting partner. We host internal dev2dev sessions to discuss new development approaches and the most important changes on the platform. Some of our engineers are regular speakers at the events held by the Salesforce developer community. We also provide an opportunity to obtain international certification at the expense of the company! In most of our projects, we apply modern software development practices, such as Salesforce DX, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing