What will you be responsible for?
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware/system problems;
- Installing and maintaining servers and other systems;
- User support;
- Configuring and maintaining OS, drivers, as well as a standard package and network printer software.
What skills should you have?
- At least 1 year of working experience;
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, Mac OS, MS Office suite of applications, ability to resolve printer issues;
- Understanding of domain architecture, domain policies, network protocols and experience in configuring them;
- Familiar with configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, and recovery of OS;
- OS administration experience (Windows, Windows Server, and Linux);
- Communicative English;
- Higher education in a technical qualification.
iTechArt is looking for a person to fill in the position of the 1st Line Support System Administrator and invites you to join its growing team of professionals!
iTechArt has proven expertise in application development and testing, helping our clients get into the top ratings and win users worldwide with our solutions.
In our work, we put continuous development and moving forward first. We've already grown our team from 300 to 3,500+ people, opened offices in 7 countries, become winners of prestigious awards, such as Stevie, Inc. 5000, and Clutch.co, - and it's not the limit.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing